Sunday, March 30, 2008

YEE HAW

OK.

Just to make sure that I don't freak anyone out for the rest of the weekend, my hoodie has been found. Turns out, one of my good friends, in his drunken stupor, stuffed my hoodie into his bag with his laptop, and upon returning to his house, found it. No problems. At least I fired one post on CL for hilarities sake. I still haven't checked the email account all replies would have went, yet.

In more awesome news, the job that I've been training at? Yeah... I'm numero uno. I just got pushed into a full time position. I got the word earlier this morning and trust me, it will stick. When I got the full time notice, I almost asked if I should re-apply. As in, I GOT THE SHIFTS I APPLIED FOR IN THE FIRST PLACE! As in, the hot chick got fired 'cause she sucked.

I gotta go to bed, since I work tomorrow morning. Or this morning. Or whatever.

I love you guys, so love my awesomeness. I'mma be busy as fuck over the next week (TEN SHIFTS IN A ROW) but I'll try to keep you updated and those that want to see me you know where I'll be at, or else fire off an IM or an email.

Like Dr. Cox said, "See me!"

1 comment:

Cas said...

Let me know your schedule!

....and where you work again, because I am soo forgetful sometimes =(

honeysweetymuffinbabysugarpie<3