Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Name drop #3

I know if I started a band I'd at least name one of the albums after an 80's movie reference. Like Venkman. That's why I appreciate Fujiya & Miyagi and I'd like to spread their name to you readers, with the exception of Ted. Ted is a P-I-M-P. Sorry, OT. But in any case, I'm going to make this easy on you guys and just give you a video to watch. Here's F&M with their song "Ankle Injuries".



That's the second video I've seen this week that features dice. The other one was Lil' Wayne's T-Pain-inspired "Lollipop" where Carter is featured holding dice-shaped suckers. If I find out where to get them, I've got a feeling I'll feature them in the future. Back on point, what makes this band even niftier you'd think based on the name there's only two members. Wrong. There's three. Theres the Ampersand. He's on bass.

I'd also like to spread the love with a little song about cheating and being outfront about it. I always thought this was The Police. Whoops. Is it just me or are there a lot of Brits in this entry?

No comments: