Sunday, March 30, 2008

Flash Saturday

So apparently another pillow fight broke out at Pike Place like the one in Ballard last week. Fine. Whatever. But nothing can contain the awesomeness that was the.... I really can't explain it, nor do I have any pictures of it. Tonight over in Ballard a rogue crew of cyclists with extremities, like "Rubber SLUT", two cyclists dressed as a viking ship, and once cyclist as an eye-lighted rat poking its head out of cheese rode around Dock St. and Ballard Ave. No links, yet, prove the information. Those that were taking pictures of the debacle left before they could tell me where they would be posting the collection. You saw it here first, trust in the fact that it'll be sooner than later.

I had something better and possibly more awesome to say, but it's not coming now... at all.. I'm going to bed.

Night sweetheart.

1 comment:

Cas said...

the pillow fight, that is.