Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Little bit of biz page, little bit of Ball Pit

The New York Times published a little slice of awesome. Like that LCD? Haggle it down at Best Buy.

In other news.. enjoy this little tidbit of just a guy on the internet trying to get some Ball Pit.

BTW: For the people that weren't consistently around me a year and a half ago, I adopted a common phrase of Chuck E. Cheese's and transformed it a slang term for a "female that I wouldn't mind getting involved with."

As in:

"Wow, I'd be up in her ball pit 24/7."

Nowadays, most of my friends look at me funny when I say it. Like "that was so a year, three months and twenty seven days old." Go on, try it out. Rolls right off the tongue. Ball pit.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

You pulled out the old "ball pit"- still cracks me up! I can see your face saying that shit the first time I ever heard it- thanks for the fond memory. OT- Sorry you're sick cause you totally missed out on the Nate action- went to a new place way the fuck up in Everett-did I spell that right? I never go that far north.