Sunday, March 16, 2008

Dawn of the Bread

I just started at my new job. It's pretty rockin'. When I get a schedule in the next week make sure to get in touch with me. I'd love for you to show up have a beer and make me look good. On my first night there, coincidentally enough, two of my old regulars showed up. And they over-tipped my trainer thinking that I was the one getting el dinero. I'm not going to tell you where I work, sorry. Privacy's sake.

But I do know a hot little spot that's got a kick ass bartender working tonight along with live music until 10ish or so. Stop in for a bite.

Hey look! No sphincters, God, or videos this post. Weird.

2 comments:

Cas said...

I don't have to tell you that you need to let me know what your sched is, do i?

You should know by now that one of my favorite past times is showing up unexpectedly.

Please and Thank you.

x's & o's, as you know.

Shannon said...

Congrats again on the new job-so nice to have you back in Ballard. Who are these old regulars that wouldn't know the trainer gets all the tips during training? I thought you taught everyone better than that (LOL). Anyways, I'll stop in and make you look good.

Hugs,

Shannon