Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Mintz-Plasse gets maniacal

So I've landed the job. I got the message this morning that I'm going in for training Saturday evening. To prepare, I've been doing a lot of push ups, pull ups, brushing and flossing my teeth, in addition to rinsing with Listerine to ensure that I'm "The Man" for the (second place) job. I've also begun a dietary regimen of eggs and yogurt for breakfast, and basically variations on my amazing Siracha-infused Annie's Mac and Cheese for lunch/dinner.

Don't click on that link. It's "Annie's" mascot, Bernie, yes the rabbit. He has a MySpace page. There's Jack Johnson. There's even a link to an offsite blog, over at the official website annies.com. You can find it here.

I also found out today aside that bunnies are basically all Bunnicula, that Annie of aforementioned Annie's Pasta fame, actually created Smartfood Popcorn, basically the reason why white cheddar was invented.

OK, so there isn't a blog. It was a faulty link. My bad. Blame the bunny eating the cables. Blame Bernie.

And remember... the celery stalks at midnight. Man, I loved 2nd grade.

And now something completely different... Superbad. As a horror flick.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Hey G (that cracks me up every time) I see you with a grill (smile)

Thanks for the caution- I just don't think about those things and I should. Also, BIG Congratulations on your new job. Talk to you soon.

gabriel said...

Now S, since that last comment was completely Off Topic, I'd like to give you a tiny widdle iddy biddy lesson in How to Use This Internet Thing.

#4,045: If you're going to be Off Topic, start your opening sentence as OT.

Hugs.

Cas said...

That fucking superbad trailor is hilarious.


p.s. I think you're grand.

p.p.s. xoxo

p.p.p.s. That means kisses and hugs.

p.p.p.p.s. I hate it when people put 'p.s.s.' because it translates to 'post script script' as opposed the appropriate 'post post script'

Shannon said...

Hey thanks for the iddy biddy lesson, what do I owe you? Just curious- who makes up these rules? I feel like I slept through some important class here.. Anyway, maybe you could point me in the direction of a book that contains the other 4,000 or so rules- I can't even type that with a straight face- thanks again for the tip G- (smiling, picturing that grill again).