Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Beat Boxer



Have you ever looked at a dog and thought it was just a tad more hood than the rest? I don't mean pit bulls as stable hounds on Vick's property, no. I mean riding down the street in whatever sedan you have, with a dog hanging its head out happily while hardcore hip hop is heard over the head speakers. And loud. Well if you think that your Dachshund should be dropping it like its hot you should check out this website. It may have been coded expressly for you. Dog.

Thanks Qwerty Z. Really.

Post Script: I know the dog above is nor a boxer or basset hound as title and site suggest respectively. It's actually a Neapolitan Mastiff. I just picked it because I was looking for dogs that reminded me the most of Biggie Smalls. That one stood out.

1 comment:

Linzy said...

aww i got a props!

i'll be sure to link you up more often!