Friday, March 7, 2008

Spacey-free

I know. Overload. Today has been pretty busy on this little blog, huh? First the overhaul on the template, the added videos to the right of ya, and this is my third blog of the day? Well, I just found someone that I just had to share with every single one of ya... which is probably a total of six. I know most of you don't share the same love of splatter flicks as I do, but I just wanted to point out that one of my all time favorite sites just happened to break a few stories that I wanted to bring to the masses. Of six.

Bloody-D broke a little story that perked my ears. One of my all time favorite horror films is a little known movie called Suspiria. Remake in the works? David Gordon Green? I am so there.

And now? And yes I know this is a lot to take in....

Zombie strippers. Thanks Jenna!



The Varsity Theatre on 14th Ave NE is hosting it on April 18th. Which is right next to my favorite place to get a Tanqueray and tonic.

Enough links. Enough blogs. Enough Spacey.

No comments: