Saturday, March 29, 2008

Hulk-smashed.

So I was around "The Ave" yesterday after work(outta training! five days a week! this is sounding like a livejournal!) and I stopped in for a whiskey. OK, two. Fine, my real intention was to go see Rubin & Ed tonight totally hammered. Well, not that hammered but anyway... I digress. I was a whiskey and a half in when this happened.



So yesterday 3/28, mid-afteroon I stopped in to one of my favorite bars. You were there too, but for not as long as me. You saw my hoodie as you were leaving and took it with you. I'm not really to clear on why you would do that, being that: 1) anyone that woke up yesterday knew it was going to be cold and/or snowing; 1a) probably dressed for the occasion; 2) could be so damn cold-hearted and selfish on such a day; and finally 3) it was mine.


That's a portion of my craigslist post. Yeah, someone jacked my hoodie. You can see the rest of it here. Be quick though, it's going to expire in six more days, according to the site.

Oh, and here's the hoodie, I'm all thumbs when it comes to CL apparently:



History has been made.

1 comment:

Cas said...

you're wonderful.