Saturday, April 26, 2008

manage this

So there's this song thats getting plays on digital music services, hey possibly KEXP, but I haven't been listening to the radio that much as of late.

At first in a din of a busy restaurant I thought the song was obnoxious. Then I heard it on full blast when I was mopping the floor. Seriously, I was dancing with some Pine Sol. I finally found out who it was, and I want to share the song with you people. I just like the song for its musings of free will, saying SFW to the world and ignoring the bullshit. The band is MGMT (I'm guessing they like managers) and they're from Brooklyn. The official video on Youtube has no embedding on request of the author, but here's a live performance.



I hope you guys like it as much as I do. The official video makes me want drugs. You guys are welcome. Indie rock points to you.

2 comments:

Cas said...

You're really falling behind here.



I miss you.
x.

Unknown said...

MGMT is awesome, just got the album. Where have you been dude? Are you still working north?