Thursday, April 3, 2008

"You got birch beer? I bet you don't know what that is."

I've seen a lot of movies. So it truly surprised me when I came across this video on YT of a clip of a movie that I hadn't seen. With Jeff Goldblum and Larry Fishburne Jr., Deep Cover was one of those video sleeves that I just scoffed at and went right on to to something else. However, after watching this video entitled "Don't Fuck With Jeff Goldblum" I may have made one of the biggest mistakes of my childhood years ago.



Gosh, he's just so menacing even Larry is afraid of him. And for followers of the link, I'd like to point out that Caruso was seriously enjoying that.

1 comment:

Linzy said...

you weren't online, so i'll give this to you here...

http://blog.wired.com/defense/2008/04/how-to-battle-z.html

enjoy!