Friday, April 11, 2008

OK, I'm officially scared. My third favorite cat(of all time) has gone missing. His name is Antoine Jupiter and he can be found around Capitol Hill in the Seattle area. He is extremely friendly and he could use your help if you find him. If you are the fortunate bastard that finds my buddy, please, email my sister at annie@thestranger.com and let her know about his whereabouts.

If you find my friend, you will be righteously compensated beyond your liver-ous dreams. I'm serious. I look forward to kitty-sitting my buddy whenever I can.

Any help is appreciated.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Sorry to hear the bad news..post a picture of Antoine Jupiter so we all know what he looks like. Good luck with the search.

Shannon said...

Never mind, missed the link to his picture the first time around. I'll be in Capital Hill this weekend, so I'll look for him.