Monday, April 14, 2008

Hip Hop Honorables

I was at Earl's a few days ago ( I still can't believe I didn't post this on the day of, but nevertheless ) minding my own business when JFuckingK AKA Ninjaface AKA Fiddle Back Recluse AKA Count Magnus stepped up next to me. I asked usual questions and he came up with the usual answers( "I don't know" ). Lameness. So in that honor I'm gonna put a little music video up in wait for the "Missing" official video.



Hey who wants to go see Atmosphere at the Showbox Sodo with me on the thirteenth of May?

3 comments:

Cas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cas said...

I HAVE to go to that show, I've seen atmosphere like 5 times now I was probably going to go with a couple of my girls!

I'm so happy you're going to go too! Do you know who else is going to be there? I hope it's p.o.s.

gabriel said...

I don't have any other folks... but at the same venue on my mother's birthday June 2nd, Dethklok will be there. Can we say, uh, sweet?