Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Hey there good looking

OK, I'm really sorry. I should have been posting like a mothertrucker this week since so much awesome shit has happened. But I can't drag out a half a week of nothing but awesomeness so I'll just tell you today that I'm having the best-fucking-day ever.

If everything goes as planned, I'll be wearing a stupid grin all day long because of Eggs Benny and Clive Barker's new book Mister B. Gone. I plan on seeing Shine A Light tonight, playing some Magic and rocking the fuck out. I'm about one hundred pages into the book, and nevertheless the negative reader comments on Amazon, I'm really enjoying Clive snickering behind the typewriter, his stark sense of humor is severely entertaining and lends a bunch of laughs to the horrific experience of demons and circles of Hell.

BTW... last week the Seattle Times printed a really lame article about some nutjob that hangs out on Metro and the Ballard Locks. The P-I today, fires back. Who the fuck decided that these people are worth front page news?

"Squirrel Man" is obnoxious. That is all.

No comments: