Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Jetlagged

I totally had Tic Tac Toast this morning. Thanks, God.

Qwerty Z linked me up to a little summation why The Super Mario Brothers flick of our childhood is under appreciated. Sadly, I can't back that up until I get my motherfucking Sonic The Hedgehog movie. And since someone will never be able to convince a echidna to be dyed red and wear ridiculous gloves, I can't support Mario Mario or John Leguizamo Mario. Nor could they ever live up to the childhood memories of Urkel voicing Sonic. Just won't happen.

But for some good news, Antoine returned home. Albeit smelling like car oil and hungrier than hell, he's OK. Most likely a tad bit more feral and less of a wussy than he probably was. But it's good to know that he can return to being a wimp. But a lovable one.

I also finished Last Exit to Brooklyn and it's absolutely the freakiest book I've ever read, absolutely a fantastic read, but completely terrifying. I'm now reading The Cheese Monkeys by Chip Kidd.

Now for a little useless distraction.

Have a great time you fungis. Or fungals.

Whatever.

1 comment:

Linzy said...

saw this, thought of you...
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m227/chris_evans418/zombies.jpg