Thursday, May 8, 2008

I think I've typed it enough to let you guys figure out the name of this post.

Two guys are sitting at table fifteen. A Mac & Jacks, and a Coca Cola. Maybe it was Diet. It wasn't yesterday. The motion for the check. The pick up for the tender. Swipe. Nothing. Swipe two. Nothing. Looks like another manual entry. Great, Gabe. Start preparing the blurb.
Excuse me, sir but here at our store we don't have any imprinters for a copy of your signature. So just give a quick scribble in the white space at the bottom of the merchant copy.
I'm walking towards the table. Three steps. I open up my yap.
Maybe I should call him by his last name.
Great idea Gabe.
"Excuse me Mr---"
You've got to be kidding me.
"THAT'S ME."
Yoink.
"Sir just sign on the white space down there. I entered it in manually."
So much for professionalism.
Did I read that last name right? It must've been. The way he reacted.... but maybe the pronunciation was off? No way.
His last name was Boner.
Boner.

To celebrate the release of The Dark Knight, I give you the gift of more boners.

Sorry I haven't been posting much. But I will give you THIS! And by that I mean, I'll pass one something Qwerty Z linked me but pass it off as mine.


Homeless 007 - Watch more free videos

No comments: