Friday, March 7, 2008

Googlenarock

Just like any of you I've googled myself. I've also go ogled people on a lazy Wednesday afternoon. But just to try to see how many other "wagnarocks" are out there. I know there's quite a few "wagnaroks", the original spelling of the handle. A few seconds ago I found this. Yeah it's in French. I don't understand French. Spanish I can manage to understand, but French? I strain my ears.

Look down. Further. Around seventh from the top.
"Non , c'est wagnarock"

WTF.

I took it all the way back to the beginning of the thread and found this.

Figures. The only type of medium that could inspire an amalgamation of the Nordic Apocalypse and some other word to become a namesake would be a couple of Frenchies that get their kicks out of a MMORPG and a Denny's employee. Looks like you can milk the cows too in Renaissance Kingdoms, that sounds like fun. Mining for milk.

On the topic of online namesakes, go back to the French forum. There's a moderator that goes by the handle of Kayser Sauze. Like my handle, close but not quite. Though the surname makes me want tequila, not Kevin Spacey.

Oh BTW, name another blog that can fit in two Kevin Spacey references in a week. Do it! I dare ya!

Confidential to Shannon: That last link was for you. I had a feeling you'd need some explanation. No hard feelings.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Hey Gabe,

I like the overhaul, and thanks for the link, you smartass, Glad to know you have my back.