Saturday, October 11, 2008

"YOU TWO! Imagine yourself in a romantic comedy where the climax takes place on a Metro Bus!"

Okay, okay.

After some serious harassment from some particulars, I decided to throw a post at your all way. Prepare for boredom.

Tonight was awesome.

I got off work, it's ten fifteen. What do I do? I head to the Old Pequliar, one of my all time favorite spots around Seattle. I have a Manny's and a shot of Jameson, score 1.34 on Word Dojo and take the bus outta Ballard. Yeah, we got out of Ballard, however the bus got derailed from the power line and the driver couldn't figure it out just west of Stone Way and 45th. What's a guy to do? Hoof it. And hoof it I did. Making it my own personal mission to let all the other people stuck waiting at each successive stop know that, A) that the bus wasn't making it for another twenty or more minutes, and b) Wallingford isn't that long, let's parade (which did NOT translate, they stood put) I continued. I spied two ginormous raccoons right outside of the Wallingford Center, got cheeseburgers & fries at Dicks (something that I've seriously been craving for weeks) and made it all the way back to University Way BEFORE either the bus or the following bus caught up.

I rule.

I also shared a bus with some hysterical UW students. The title of this post is the funniest thing that was said commenting on two lovebirds.

Are you caught up with Dexter yet?

2 comments:

Cas said...

That wasn't boring.

I miss you all the time.

I still come online late nights, lookin for you. It's quite a sad endeavor.

Cas said...

Are you still alive?

le sigh.