Tuesday, December 4, 2007

T-Pain is ruining R & B...

....though I'm pretty aware you knew that already.

Being that this is my first entry, I'm going to keep things simple. I'm 24, I live in the city with some pretty lame nicknames, my passions are crosswords (you'll come to realize this as I complain my struggle through a Friday NYTimes) and flicks. No doubt you'll read about those too.
I hope you stick around, since this is my first crack at a blog since I thought people actually cared about other people on MySpace, instead of just generating interest by posting comments so then others would clicky-clicky and comment. Since that realization, I've ditched Murdoch's favorite latest acquirement and headed for Google. Check in here and there, will ya?

I'll get back to T-Pain later.

No comments: